close



找到了這個最喜歡的版本,U2主唱Bono已經唱得很好了,不過原來的曲風是較為溫和的英式搖滾,但改編後配上Mary J Blige渾厚的歌聲,卻讓整首歌聽起來像聖歌般,透露出濃濃的宗教味

賦予全新的生命,堪稱的上是改編界的極致版。他們還在 2006年的 Grammy Awards上表演這首歌,驚豔全場,只不過這個Mary會不會唱得太投入啦?怎麼到最後有點像牧師被三太子附身?

Is it getting better / 好多了嗎?

Or do you feel the same? / 還是老樣子?

Will it make it easier on you now? / 會讓你感覺好點嗎?

You got someone to blame / 如果你把責任歸疚給某人

You say one love, one life (one life) / 你說

One Love, One Life

It's one need in the night / 黑夜中 每一個人都需要

One love (one love), get to share it / One Love 與人分享

Leaves you darling, if you don't care for it / 如果不珍惜 親愛的 他將離你遠去


Did I disappoint you? / 我讓你失望了嗎?

Or leave a bad taste in your mouth? / 我的話讓你難以下嚥嗎?

You act like you never had love / 你一副從未愛過的樣子

And you want me to go without / 你也要我沒有愛的過下去


Well it's too late, tonight / 但是太遲了 在今晚

To drag the past out into the light / 帶著過往的一切走進光芒下吧

We're one, but we're not the same / 一樣是人 但是每個人不一樣

We get to carry each other / 我們必須 幫助彼此

Carry each other / 相互扶持

One

Have you come here for forgiveness? / 你是否真心尋求寬恕

Have you come to raise the dead? / 你是否想要死而復生



Have you come here to play Jesus? / 你是否試圖扮演上帝

To the lepers in your head / 你真是昏了頭了

Well, did I ask too much, more than a lot? / 我是否過問太多 甚至有些過火

You gave me nothing, now it's all I got / 妳沒給過我什麼 現在一切都由我掌握

We're one, but we're not the same / 我們是一對 但我們卻不相同

Well we, hurt each other / 我們竟然 傷害彼此

Then we do it again / 一次又一次

You say / 你說

Love is a temple / 愛是神聖的殿堂

Love is a higher law / 愛是最高的法則

Love is a temple / 愛是神聖的殿堂

Love is the higher law / 愛是最高的法則

You ask me to enter / 你要我進入了愛的聖殿

Well then you make me crawl / 卻又將我傷到匍匐在地

And I can't be holding on to what you got / 我當然無法繼續堅持下去

When all you got is hurt / 只因為你不斷傷害著我

One love / 這份真愛

One blood / 這份血緣

One life / 這個人生

You got to do what you should / 你一定要盡到自己本份
One life / 這個人生

With each other / 我們唇齒相依

Sisters and my / 姊妹們

Brothers / 以及我的兄弟們

One life / 這個人生

But we're not the same / 僅管我們仍有不同

We get to / 我們仍然要

Carry each other / 彼此照顧

Carry each other / 相互扶持

One...

One love

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Melody 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()